Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baby Zoo Animals!

Last week we made it to the MN Zoo to see the baby farm animals! They were so cute and Linnea loved them and their mommies and daddies as you can see in the pictures below...
up close and personal with a sheep!
We played at the park there for a little while, where sadly Linnea got her first mini "egg" on her head. This slide was the cause...she tripped and went headfirst onto it and I couldnt catch her. I felt very bad but I know that kids fall and bump themselves in one or another all the time. Its part of growing up! But I still felt pretty bad.
More sheep! They talked to us a few times and she really got a kick out of that. We also gave the goats some food.
These were the baby bunnies I believe. We also became members of the zoo so I am looking forward to going again and again this summer!

No comments: