Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Last week Linnea and I pretty much played at home and did our usual day to day activities, minus Monday when we drove to Amery, WI to visit friends. She got all worn out playing with Isabelle so the two of them took naps so the moms could talk! hooray!

Here the girls are playing away...they are about 1.5 months apart. Linnea born in Dec and Isa born in Feb.

When we are at home, Linnea's new favorite toy is this musical zoo. Here is a video of her excitement! I found this at a sale and I can't wait for this weekend at the Lions Club Garage Sales in Woodbury to find more fun , cheap things!


Tuesday we went to our music class, Wednesday we had lunch with my dad at his office after finding a letterbox by his work. I forgot my camera in the car and dont know how to get pics off my phone onto comp yet so you will have to imagine us letterboxing. We found it on a nice hiking trail! Linnea even hiked since we couldnt get the stroller down the steep steps!
My uncle happened to be there for lunch too so that was fun!

Letterboxing, for those of you who dont know is super super fun! It is like a scavenger hunt and involves rubber stamps, a notepad and pen. You find the clues on line and then go on your letterbox hunt! When you find the box it will have a notepad, stamp and pen in it. You bring your notepad, stamp and pen (in case the box doesnt have a pen). You then stamp the boxes notepad with your stamp and stamp your notepad with the boxes stamp. It sounds much more difficult than it is! I have decided to try to do one a week or every two weeks! There are so many in the cities but what is even better is you can find them across the world! So we like to do them on trips too. I have to thank my family in CO for introducing me to this fun activity!
Check out the website for a letterbox near you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Video and that letterbox we found was really a cool one!
Love,
Grandpa Keith