Wednesday, May 26, 2010

sitting, swingin, playing, dancing, pushing

This cute lil pink chair is another garage sale find. I debated getting it but am so happy I did. Linnea loves to go in the backyard and climb into it, sit and look at the airplanes and blowing leaves, climb down, climb back in and do it all over again. So yay mom for spending one dollar on this cute pink chair. I'm sure we will use it camping too!

These next two pictures were taken on the hottest day Linnea has experienced. This past Monday. so.sticky. We were only outside in the morning for a little while walking around and then she swang for a few minutes.

Then we went inside the Sun Ray Library where we attended a special music class put on by The McPhail Center for Music. Here she has a plastic egg that had something in it to make it shake. She loved it. We went here with my friend Lisa and her twins who are almost two and a half. sun Ray Library has a great play area as well so we took advantage of that after our class. Tuesday we did our usual music class and Lisa and the twins were able to come to that too so we then had them over for lunch!

I lied, I guess we were outside Monday evening too. We were at my parents to reunite with our friend Andre. We had pizza and salad outside and then played in the hose water. Linnea wasn't crazy about it but she did seem cooler and happier afterwards.
Cool enough to be inside my parents unairconditioned house playing with this new sesame street toy in her diaper! We then put her summer pjs on and went for a walk. I love summer evening walks!

Sunday afternoon we had our playdate with my new parent group.
Linnea loved pushing this stroller around and playing with the other toddlers.

Totally off topic...but Sunday night was a sad night. The end of the show LOST.
We had some friends over to watch the two hour series finale where all our questions were answered. Well almost. I am still watching the rest of the seasons. I hadn't seen every episode like Chris. What a great show but it was time to end.

No comments: