Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My second Mother's Day as a mom was very fun!
I got to watch my daughter play with all of her cousins that live close by and I got to see my amazing mom and grandma and my wonderful mother in law.
I also got to go for a run, have breakfast with my family and relax! Something which is greatly appreciated with our lil peanut who is getting more and more active everyday.
I love being a mom and having a day to celebrate it!

We celebrated with my grandma at her home at Woodbury Estates the Thursday before Mother's Day. There were fun musicians, delicious treats and a raffle for flowers which I won!

Dylan and Linnea are heading out for a drive! We spent the late afternoon and early evening in River Falls at Erik and Lisa's with lots of time play outside and have homemade lasagna.

Lunchtime and part of the afternoon was spent in Ellsworth at Chris' mom's house where we had Randy's Chicken from Red Wing which is like KFC.

It was so fun to see the twins and Linnea play! They loved the little kitchen!
I dont think we had seen them since Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we had a great mothers day too.
Love, Grandpa Keith