Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lookout Ridge

Last Thursday I took Linnea to Lookout Ridge with my friend Lisa and her twins!
Here is Linnea and one of the twins in the boat. Lookout Ridge is a very outdoorsy/cabin-like indoor playground connected to the Woodbury YMCA and the Library and Central Park ( where Brian and Megan got married). Some parts of this park are too big for Linnea but we still had so much fun. She will really enjoy the climbing parts when she is a little older. But they had perfect slides for her and a bounce house and little tunnels she could "hide" from me in.

After all that playing its time for a bath:
I also had my second interview of the fall on Thursday and heard today it was offered to someone else. I think I would have declined anyways had they offered. It was in Edina at a GREAT school but sooo far away and it included riding the bus and the pay was lower than what I wanted for all that driving and work. SO the hunt continues!

No comments: