Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Twins at Night!

I have been lucky enough to attend many Twins games this year either going just to watch or going to work and then watch afterwards. However I have only been to two night games. The first one I dont think I had my camera, but I was there this past Thursday and snapped some pictures of the beautiful ball park!

Here is a views from my dad's season ticket seats.

And below is where my friend Alison had seats with her friends and family. I sat with my folks and the Potts' a few innings and finished the LOOONNNGGG 13 inning game with Al and company.
Her seats were a bit closer but views and spots are just great!!!


We ended up losing but Al and I are happy we stayed and cheered for the WHOLE game. We really thought the boys would pull it together and win. The bad calls by the umps didn't help but we could have scored a few more still. Oh well. The Twinks are still having a great season.

No comments: