Monday, November 15, 2010

Friday was a Great Day.

Friday I had the day off for conferences. Now I am sure in the future I will take some of these off days and use them to get stuff done around the house or have a "me" day but I wanted to be with Linnea again this time. So she had the day off from daycare too and we went to one of our old favorite storytimes at the St. Anthony Park Library. Here she is after storytime playing in the kids section. So that was the first good part about this past Friday. I got to spend it with my daughter again!

The second good part was that Chris and I got to spend the evening at a movie and then coffee/wine shop! My parents came over to watch Linnea after eating some white chili I made in the crockpot.

Before we left we got to see the grandparents and Linnea having some fun with the paper towels. Who needs toys or tv when you have grandparents like these and paper towels :)

My parents enjoyed their time with squirt and then enjoyed watching the Blind Side which we had rented from Netflix. Funny thing is the last time they watched Linnea for us at our house in Sept they started the movie. We haven't returned it yet so they got to finish it!
Meanwhile Chris and I enjoyed Inception at the Riverview, my all time favorite movie theater in South Minneapolis. There is a cute wine bar and coffee shop across the street so we stopped there and had a drink and listened to the live music.
What a great much needed date night!

No comments: