Monday, January 24, 2011

Camera Less :(

Hello! It is hard to remember to blog when I have no pictures to put up. I sadly forgot our camera at a friends house last weekend in Zumbrota so its not like we can just drive over and get it because its just over an hour away. But we hope to get it Thursday so then we will put some pics up! For now I will just share what we have been up to.
Saturday Linnea and I think we grocery shopped in the morning and then I know in the afternoon I got to go skiing with an old friend from high school and her hubby. Very fun!
Sunday we headed to Zumbrota to watch the Seahawks and Bears football game. Well Chris watched and my girlfriends and I mostly just caught up and played with the kiddoes. She has an almost 15 month old. Linnea opted not to take a nap over there which was odd. She has been so good about napping in other places as long we have the pack n play or a mattress on the floor and her monkey, blanket and lullabies. Well we brought all of those things but she decided it would be more fun to jump around in the pack and play. Oh well. She didnt get crabby and took a lil catnap on the way home.
Sunday night I began to feel a sharp pain in the lower right side of my abdomen. I just thought it was gas or something not serious and would be gone in the morning. Well it wasn't gone, it was actually worse. Linnea also woke up with a fever. This all happened around 8 when Chris was already at work. I had planned to bring Linnea to daycare and go skiing with my dad and some friends in Stillwater at William O Brien. Well instead Chris came home early and brought me to the ER because I thought it was my appendix or at least something serious. My dad came over to watch squirt since if you have a fever you cannot go to daycare. After 4-5 hrs in the ER and many tests it was decided I had had a cyst on my ovary and it ruptured which is quite common I guess and very painful. I had never had this before and hope it doesn't become a routine thing. I was given Tylenol 3 and sent home where Linnea was doing much better. We all just took naps that afternoon and felt better by Tuesday. I am home again this Monday with Linnea who threw up twice in the middle of the night. Hopefully we will be back to normal tomorrow. So far she seems fine and is napping.
Linnea and I made it to two libraries this week after daycare. I love how almost all libraries have play areas for kids and I of course love finding new books, cds, movies and shows for Linnea each week. It was way below zero a few days this week so I didn't ski and instead did Yoga.
This past weekend was pretty low key. I got a ski on on Saturday after going once again to our fav bookshop for a craft this time. My parents came with and we picked up Chipotle for lunch at our place afterwards. Saturday night Chris and I played some Phase 10 and just hung out! It was nice!
Sunday was filled with cleaning and then having the parents over to watch the Packers and Bears game and play Kinect.
And that leads me to today, Monday and I already shared with you how I am spending today. With my sick daughter who is now sleeping which means I should get some stuff done!

No comments: