Saturday, January 29, 2011

sick and tired

What a week we have had. Linnea has pretty much been a lethargic lump all week. She missed daycare twice because she threw up two nights this week :( Which means mommy or daddy also missed work. She finally seems to be coming around today. But the rest of the week all she could do was watch movies or tv after daycare which is very unusual. Not interested in eating or drinking and just not herself in general. She also has been dealing with some constipation so we have her on a kids laxative. I think once she gets cleared out she will be even more on the mend. We can't wait to have our little girl back!
I was able to get out and do a ski race this morning at Phalen golf course with my dad which was soo sooo fun! Its the first time in like 10 years there has been a ski race involved with the winter carnival and I hope it keeps up. I am definitely not as fast as back in my racing days but still think I did pretty good and had a blast. My dad did awesome. We didn't make it there quite in time so we started 3 minutes behind everyone but didn't finish there! And one of my old coaches from college put the race on so that was very fun to see him, his wife and their twins.
Tomorrow we race again in Stillwater at William O Brien State Park and another race next weekend! I love it.
Sorry for the lack of pics. We still don't have our camera back :(

2 comments:

Alison said...

Poor little Linnea! Hugs from Auntie Al in Colorado! :)

Lisa said...

Hope Linnea is feeling better this week and back to being her cute energetic self!