Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Linnea thought daddy would like her handprint for Valentine's Day!

And he did! And as you can see below on Linnea's bottom lip she enjoyed some chocolate for Valentines Day! We also grilled burgers, made homemade fries, dipped some fruit in dip, went to Caribou to enjoy buy one get one drinks and watched Clifford's Valentine's Day special which we recorded on PBS earlier in the day.

What a fun Valentine's Day!

Along with chocolate and hot cocoa Linnea also got a Dora Valentines Day book. A holiday can't go by without me wanting to give a book to L. I just love kids books and so does she!

Linnea brought pink heart shaped rice krispie treats to her party at daycare and helped me stamp Valentine's Day cards for her little friends.

I also made plenty more for the kids in my classroom. I love working in schools and especially one that still does holiday celebrations.

Chris got a jar of kisses from me and Linnea and concert tickets from me. I got two of my favorite cds (Mumford and Sons and Cee Lo) from Chris and a gift card to The Gap to use for myself and squirt!
We hope everyone enjoyed Valentine's Day as much as we did!

No comments: