Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A very belated post!

The last weekend in January some of my cousins from Colorado came to visit. They were only here for a few days and now that Im a working mama I dont have as much time to play. But we made the most of it as usual and crammed a ton in! They flew in Monday early evening and I was able to take Tuesday off so Linnea and I had pizza with them, my parents, GG, Megan and Brian and their boys at GG's. Linnea and I proceeded to spend the night at my parents house with them so we had some more time together and so we could all be in the same place to start our busy Tuesday together. It worked out great because my mom also has Tuesdays off so she could join in the fun!
We decided to spend the morning with GG and doughnuts and then make our way out to the Mall of America to partake in Toddler Tuesday events (we actually missed what we were going there for but had a great time none the less!) As you can see in the pictures below the kiddoes got to go on some rides which was way fun! They chose the lil ones that were only like 50 cents or something and had smiles the whole time riding and tears when it was over.

Allll Aboooaarrrrd!!!
weeee!!!

All three hanging on!

Here is my cousin's son trying to figure out the sleeping bag :)

and playing with a car ramp.

On Tuesday night we headed back to GG's for a rigatoni dinner. Here is one proud great grandma with some of her grandkids and great grandkids!

Linnea and Kendall hugging. So sweet.

And Parker and Dylan squeezed in the rocking chair!

After the Mall of America we also explored at IKEA and had lunch. I had to go back to work on Wednesday but the cousins made their way to the MN Zoo and then made us a delicious dinner of street tacos at my parents house. It is always so fun when they come to visit. Hopefully we can make it out to Colorado this year and visit them!

No comments: