Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl 2011

I had way more fun watching Sophia and Linnea than the Packers and the Steelers. In fact I don't even think I watched more than 5 minutes of the game but I am sure it was a good one but I heard the half time show wasn't very good. I caught a couple of minutes of that as well and sort of enjoyed it. These girls were just way more entertaining and fun for me...as was catching up with my friends.

The girls shared some tea, sang into a microphone and sort of tried puzzles.
Sophia has a big girl bed so we certainly checked that out and attempted some sommersaults and played with pillows, stuffed animals and books.

We also had pizza and plenty of other snacks which I have always enjoyed more than "the game". Can you tell I am a bit more of a kid fan and Twins baseball fan?

The Wallins even have a slide inside! how awesome is that? Each girl had their own way to get to the top and they got pretty good at taking turns.

And "Phia" got very good at pushing "Nea" on her train.

Then it was jammy and nigh nigh time as the girls would say as they laid down with uncle Chuck. Had there been blankets and pillows I'm sure Chuck would have been "tucked in" by these playful, happy gals.

Thanks for having us over Carl and Lori! We had a great time!
All you Packer fans who read this, sorry for ignoring the exciting game. Had it been the Vikes I would have been a lil more interested!
Congrats to your team! It was a good game!

1 comment:

Chris said...

That was a fun night.