Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lake Elmo Bdays and Egg Hunt


Two Sundays ago (whoa, I am behind, sorry!) we headed to Lake Elmo in the afternoon to celebrate my parents birthdays. I forgot what a wonderful playground Lake Elmo has! All the cousins were able to make it so we played and played and then the Easter Bunny even came and hid some eggs. He came early since on Easter Linnea will be the only kid around. We ended the day at Brian and Megan's with a delicious dinner of BBQ'd Pork from Maverick's (one of Chris and I's favorite local BBQ place), a fruit tray, veggie tray, cheetos, pita chips and hummus, broccoli salad and cupcakes. My parents received many nice gifts including a box of goodies for all the Twins games they go to and a box of goodies for their upcoming trips to Oregon and Milwaukee, WI. Linnea "made" them coffee mugs with pictures of her on it and we gave them a muffin mix in a jar. We can't wait to go back to Lake Elmo!


















No comments: