Sunday, April 10, 2011

Movie Nigh Nigh


We ended our weekend with a movie night! Or in Linnea's words, a movie nigh nigh! I have been wanting to see Tangled for a quite a while now and have been contemplating bringing Linnea to the cheap movie theater to see it. She hasn't been to a movie in the theaters yet and I heard this would be a good one but the times never worked with our schedule, so Chris rented it for us tonight on Amazon.
She cuddled up with her pillow pet for part of it, sat straight up glued to the tube for part of it, sat in a laundry basket full of clean clothes for part of it and my favorite was when she sat with me for about the last 30 minutes of it.
It was nice to watch a new movie with her when she was healthy! I'm sure squirt would have loved it in the theater, she loved it at home, especially the popcorn and apples she got to eat during the show. I really liked it too and can't wait to see a movie with her on the big screen. There are a quite few kids movies coming out this summer so maybe we will go then!

No comments: