Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Brad and Sophie's Visit

My aunt and uncle who now live in Utah were here for what has become their annual Memorial Day Weekend. They stayed with my parents so we got to see them when we picked Linnea up after the Twins game and again on Memorial Day for a big family "picnic" of pizza and salad and chips and a variety of salsas. It was very fun! GG even made it over so instead of the kids running the halls at the Estates they were able to run around in the backyard and go to the park a few times. They even became monkeys and "climbed" a tree! Brad and Sophie's dog Lafh (laugh) made the journey with them too and Linnea loved playing "catch" with her/him (I can never remember if Lafh is a boy or girl) However, if she didn't want to play catch with the dog, Linnea would say, "No, I don't want that ball right now. I will play later, okay?" But when Linnea did want to play it was so fun to see her smile and hear her lil giggle when Lafh "caught" her ball which went maybe a foot from her. Lafh is a very patient and fun dog! Perfect for a toddler to be around. And there is finally a picture of Linnea playing with her "strolly (stroller) and baby". My parents also have a tricycle that the kids like to get pushed around on. I'm not sure anyone is long enough to use it just yet but when they are it will be even more fun!







No comments: