Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Begins!

My last day of work was last Tuesday and I have been enjoying my days off of working as a special ed aide. I have been dropping Linnea off at daycare, going running, garage saling, grocery shopping, applying for jobs and cleaning and laundry and dishes (okay, maybe not so much of the last three but it will all get done eventually)! I also have high hopes of finishing up many of the fixing up our house tasks and getting it more ready to sell. Things such as making our porch more usable instead of a catch all for things we dont know what to do with, the basement could use more organizing, the new closet Chris and Chuck put it needs to be mudded and painted, I could go on and on. So if none of my job apps get me hired I will be plenty busy here at home! And have Linnea two days! Hooray! We aren't thinking of putting our house on the market extremely soon but maybe this fall and we would just like to have it ready! Anways...here is a picture of one of my finds at a garage for squirt. I also found her a tent and tunnel, some books, some gifts for others and some clothes for me! Next time I'm out I need to focus more on finding furniture! I just love garage sales so much. The car basically turns itself towards the signs :)


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, sounds like you are quite busy! How exciting to be looking at moving soon - stressful, I'm sure, but also exciting. We should definitely play one of these days! We're out of town July 1st thru 10th, and work picks up for me at the beginning of August. But I'm home three days a week the rest of the summer and would love to have a playdate! Let me know what might work for you. Hope you're enjoying your summer!