Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our Garden 2011








Soooo it's June. June 1st (well when I wrote this it was, now it is June 12th, lol) and we just started our garden on Monday May 30th. We had some pretty cold and rainy days though so there wasn't a real good time to do it before now anyways. I did some weeding in the sprinkling rain after my run and before we went to my parents for Memorial Day. It is slowly getting there. We planted tomatoes and peppers Monday night and last night got some peas in with the help of our sweet pea, Linnea. She didn't quite get the spreading the seeds out part. She was determined to take the seeds out of the bag by the handful and drop them in the row I made. And proceed to drop them in by the handful. I let her do it and Chris went and fixed it after reading her a bedtime story. She was so proud of herself and having so much fun, I couldn't ruin the moment. She wasn't really doing any harm. We hope to still get cucumbers, broccoli, zucchini and green beans planted...and some flowers (which have all now been planted).

No comments: