Thursday, March 1, 2012

Foshay Tower

We had a little family date last Monday night. I had a LivingSocial Deal to Keys Cafe at the Foshay Tower in downtown Minneapolis so I went to the Library and checked out a free pass to the Tower so it was a pretty cheap night! Linnea did okay at the restaurant but said next time we wanted to go out to eat she would stay with grandma and grandpa. She enjoyed coming up to the tower with me though. Daddy didnt make the trip up in case it were to trigger vertigo again. I took some pictures from the top with my phone but havent got them on the computer yet. These pictures are from Chris's camera and we got one good one from the bottom of the Foshay which is seen below. I was inspired to make sure we went to Foshay by Timo, Mack's husband. He went while he was here visiting from Germany! So thanks Timo! We loved it! it was beautiful at night! And it started snowing a little which I loved...but with the snow came lots of wind! soooo brrrrrr!!!!

No comments: