Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break!

It's hard to believe my spring break has come and gone already! I decided to spend Monday and Friday with Linnea and keep Tues, Wed., Thurs to myself to get some runs in, some random things done around the house and a little bit of relaxing and shopping done.
Monday Linnea and I found a new nature center to check out. We did some floor puzzles, looked at the animals and then attempted a walk but it began to rain and we saw about 5 deer which I may or may not be slightly afraid of. There is a nature play area that Linnea enjoyed and a large frog made out of litter found in the Mississippi River. It was a fun day!







Friday we spent at Lake Elmo with Megan and her kiddoes. What a beautiful day to be at the park! I sadly couldn't find the camera so I have no pictures :( Linnea was so much more independent at the playground this year than last year! She had no fear climbing up the net ladders and going down the big huge tube slide! She just followed her big cousin Dylan around like it was nothing! It was very fun to see but I was of course nervous as well.
Spring Break ended with some St. Paddy's Day fun and a camping trip to William O Brien State Park which will each have their own post.

No comments: