Monday, December 30, 2013

Birthday Date!

Chris and I fun little evening out together for my birthday. He always makes sure I get to do something for me/us for my birthday in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the holidays. This year we went to A Christmas Story again at the Riverview Movie Theater with dinner at The Blue Door Pub before that. Honestly, I would be fine doing that every year for my special day! Its my fav theater and fav holiday movie. I would love to try a different restaurant every time, even tho we do LOVE the Blue Door. Anyways...Linnea and I went to a cookie exchange during the day beforehand and Grandma and Papa watched the girls for us while we were out. They did Linnea's Spin Art with her, ate, watched some shows and Linnea was helping with their Christmas cards upon our return.

34 will be another good age for me :)

yum!

so fun!

They actually play White Christmas and It's A Wonderful Life along with A Christmas Story...maybe some year we will do a triple or double feature :)

1 comment:

mack said...

can't get enough of the riverview either - happy birthday!!!