Thursday, December 26, 2013

Party and Holiday Prep...

Along with the busyness of the holidays and birthdays I have gotten a few runs in :) 


 And we made some gifts in jars for Linnea's teachers...Cinnamon Chip cake mix cookies and potato soup. Yummy!


Harper and I went out to lunch with some friends on another one of my days off. One of those friends was giving me a ton of hand me down gifts for Linnea and Harper too :) So nice! I put Harps in this cute lil Christmas outfit and we enjoyed our lunch, shopping for Linnea's party decor and a shopping spree for mommy at Old Navy.


Harper was so helpful crawling into everything the day before Linnea's birthday party :)


She loves to attempt to take everything out of this cooking supply cabinet to make a space for her to sit. We tried organizing it once by taking everything out when she was around and she crawled right in. Apparently she took notes since like I said that is all she wants to do now.


One of the hand me downs from my friend...a cozy winter nightgown! We let her have that as an early gift since my friends daughter was so curious if she liked it or not. I'd say she does :)


No comments: