Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Circus Field Trip!

I was so lucky to be able to go to the circus with one student last Thursday. I had been so worried about this field trip because all of our students in my class this year use "instructional learning chairs" so without these at the circus it was going to be very hard to keep them seated and away from the animals! We would have likely just ended up walking a lot. 

Anyways, I could not believe that just two students came to school and only one had turned their field trip slip in so only one was going. And I was lucky enough to go with her :) I LOVED the one on one time. We have an EXTREMELY busy class this year and sometimes the students who are well behaved don't get as much attention because we are so busy with the other students who are having a hard time. Anyways...the student I got to go with is one who maybe doesn't get as much attention so it was a special day. 
there was a man running around and around in this and on top of it while it was going around and around.
crazy.


 poor but talented elephant...

loving the dancing elephant.
she found the shadows of the trapeze artists as well and liked those too :)
I have decided I'm not crazy about the idea of circuses but our students sure do love them and that makes it worth it to go. My gal smiled the whole time and that warms my heart :) 

Turns out more of our class showed up to school late...I hope they got to go to the circus on Friday when another group was going.

No comments: