Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Weekend fun...

Harper and I started our weekend of March 21st with a little bit of an adventure. We brought Linnea to school on a Friday which is different in itself but it was a "free" day and she wanted to go so off we went. After dropping L off we headed home for breakfast and then back out to the library to return some stuff and play. Well when we were done and headed out to the car and wanted to go on another errand, the car wouldn't start! Battery dead! So we went back in and had a lil lunch date at the Dunn Brothers connected to it. I called AAA and they came and fixed it. We headed home, Harper had a nice nap in the car after that and we proceeded on with our evening of playing at another library after picking up Linnea. I can't remember what we did exactly the rest of the evening but the battery situation was the highlight :) 


Saturday morning I got a run in and then we went to our fav library event...Saturday Live at the Central Library downtown St. Paul. Such a beautiful place and the events are so fun.


Wendy's Wiggle Giggle Jiggle and Jam. Linnea is on the end in the blue shirt. She has seen this show before and loves going up :)


When Harper wasnt climbing on the chair she was playing with some puzzles and magnet mazes.


Linnea proudly made a pattern :)


We went to Chris' moms after that and Chris and I got to go on our March date...3rd one this year! YAY! We are keeping that resolution so far :) I will get those pics up soon...they are on Chris' phone.


We came home from Bay City late Saturday night and all slept in on Sunday. I think the girls slept til 10!!! I went on a run along the river to switch it up from the Como area. I also picked up this cool art easel someone was giving away for free on my new fav thing on Facebook...essentially Facebook garage.


Our budding artist! It was just water but she loved it!

The girls and I ended our Sunday at my parents house with Dylan and Jake. The guys were at a baseball draft so we had our lil party with my mom. We played, watched some Ninja Turtles, and the watched Frozen again! Fun times!

No comments: