Wednesday, March 26, 2014

1st Sleepover and Baseball Draft 2014

We had our neighbor Linnea over to play with our Linnea and  Harper a few Fridays ago. We had a blast playing Frozen. Yes playing it. Not watching it. They acted out most of it taking turns playing Anna and Elsa. Harper tried her best to keep up and "sang" along when they did. We also made a shamrock wreath, had lunch and played ponies :) Great morning!


And the morning was so fun...they extended it into the night when neighbor Linnea invited our Linnea to sleepover! YES! A sleepover at age 5. I would have never done it. BUT this girl below was all about it. She was so excited so she ate the fastest dinner ever and we packed a quick bag and I walked her the few blocks over. We knew she was only a few blocks away if it didnt work out...


I took one picture before leaving her there with these fun gals. They were going to have a little makeover...here is the before...


And after...pretty girls both ways!


 Movie time (Linnea's mom put these on FB, I didnt stay for the whole makeover and movie)


Sweet Dreams! And she made it til morning! We were soooo surprised! We thought maybe Harper would stay in crib all night while big sis was gone cuz we could maybe let her cry but we just can't do it. 25 minutes of hyperventilating screaming is all we could do.


So that weekend started with a sleepover, we celebrated St. Patricks Day during Saturday and then Sunday came around and it was time to draft for fantasy baseball! This was my one and only. It was Chris' 10th I think. He had one more this past weekend. He is in 11 fantasy baseball leagues! EEK! I hope he does well and know he will. He has been studying a lot!


I love having it at our house my dad and our friend Stan. We make ballpark food, have some beers, chat, laugh and my mom plays with the girls! Oh yes...we pick our fav baseball players too :)


 Studying up before the drafts!



1 comment:

mack said...

linnea rocked that sleepover! :-)