Monday, March 17, 2014

More Feb Fun

Still trying to finish up February fun :) The girls and I went to another friends 6th bday...this time it was a Frozen pool party at a nice rec center about a mile from our house. It was lots of fun!







Right from the party I brought the girls out to my parents house for their first double sleepover and Chris and I got to go on our second date of the year :)

I sadly did not take a picture of us on our date but we had a great time...we started at Pazzaluna with a group of Chris's friends from college and then when they went onto a bar we went off on our own to a comedy show. I had bought a groupon for The Joke Joint and we had a great time :)

The girls slept great at their sleepover. Harper even slept all night in their small crib they have! SO the girl can do it...just not for us in her own crib yet. Sheesh.

My parents returned the girls to us in the afternoon for a bit of sledding before our friends/Harper's nanny's farewell party. Harper actually wasnt able to come since she had a fever and was super tired :( More about that in the next blog :)


No comments: