Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Heartwood!

We took our annual trip to the Heartwood Conference/Retreat Center this winter. Only this year it wasn't during or for the Birkie weekend. We went for fun with my my parents and some of our family friends and my aunt and uncle. I have more pictures somewhere but for now here is what I have:



Even though it was FREEZING there was a lot of snow so Linnea, myself, my parents and our friends bundled up and went tubing :)



off to the hill :)



 We also bundled up and skied a few times.



Linnea made a snow angel and above to the right you can kind of see the "ravine" or bobsled course we got to tube down :) fun and scary!




We also ate, played games, played cards, read, did some craft and puzzles and watched some movies. Pictures of those activities to come! 
It was another fantastic winter getaway :)

No comments: