Monday, March 10, 2014

Family Ski Day!

Well I have managed to get about a month behind on my blog! eeek!!! I will try to do better starting this March :) As for the end of February on of the highlights was a family ski day at Willow River...the crew minus Brian's family was able to come and we all skied! All except Harper and daddy/Chris that is. She hung out in the Burley while Daddy pushed it around. 




Once we were tired of skiing (some lasted longer than others) we did a little sledding and then headed over to Erik and Lisa's for some delicious homemade lasagna, playing, Valentines day goodie exchanges and bedtime stories.







Mom was a trooper and pulled Harper along to the car when we were done. I had fun pulling Linnea and Jake in their sleds on my skis :)


thank you grandma and papa! I love sweethearts :)
Splat the Cat is such a fun book series :)



No comments: