Thursday, July 24, 2014

Como Town!


Since Daddy was at his baseball game event so late he took the day off on Monday and we headed to Como Town for some family fun! We have never taken full advantage of this lil amusement park so close to us and we had a blast! It was a good day for it...not hot, not raining...a lil chilly in fact as you can see by our sweatshirts in mid July!











Thank you groupon for another fun day! I had been saving this groupon of 2 unlimited ride passes and I think I saved it for a good time. Both girls were at good ages to enjoy the rides. Mommy did buy one still so I could go on the rides with Linnea that she wasnt quite tall enough or brave enough for :) I went on the frog hopper with her twice and then she did it on her own twice! She also loved the zipline in the playground area. I will have Chris help me post the video. Its not working for me right now :(



No comments: