Thursday, July 24, 2014

Girls Day!


I had a day and evening with the girls a few Sundays ago when Chris went to the Future's and Legends Softball games as part of the Baseball All Star Week.


 My parents were out of town so Linnea and I went to pick their raspberries for them while Harper hung out with daddy.

That afternoon I took the girls to a little art fair and music at the Como Lake Pavilion. Our neighbors were there too and we had a great time. It was a beautiful day!


Harper enjoyed walking around outside and looking at the waterfall.


The girls loved this piano...these lil pianos are placed in random places around the city for anyone to play. 
I love it.


 Making some pictures during the music. 
Harper was very interested in that dog!


 We of course had some ice cream after baths with a lil show.


We sent this to daddy while he was at the games. Goodnight daddy!

No comments: