Monday, May 11, 2015

Fun Little Things :)

When looking thru pics to use in the blog I came across about 8 pictures just like this one. 
Harper is clearly a budding photographer ;)


Happy MAY DAY! The girls and I had fun assembling these May Day baskets for our neighbors. Each were a little different in regards to colors of flowers, pipe cleaners and "vase." Harper and I drove around dropped them off after Linnea got on the bus for school and before I needed to get Harps to daycare. It was a little rushed but we got it done :)


I picked up the summer library reading fun programs! Cant wait!


We had a fun family night at Linnea's school carnival. Lots of lil games were played and trinkets were won. And this stuffed bear that Linnea is holding.  


We enjoyed watching the WILD...however as soon all of us started wearing our gear they didnt do so well :( But we cheered them on anyways...yay MN Hockey! 



No comments: