Monday, May 11, 2015

Gale Woods Farm and a Baby Shower

We had a fun family Saturday morning at a new place a couple weeks ago. I really wanted to see and who the girls baby animals but didnt want to pay so much to see them at the MN Zoo so I did some research and found Gale Woods Farm in Minnetrista. 


I thought it was worth the almost hour drive. 
We saw chicks, lambs, and piglets and got to pet all of them!




And walk with the lambs and hope we didnt get peed on!



soooo cute!!


They also have an amazing greenhouse and garden. It would be kind of fun to go back and see the plants all  growing even bigger. They had radishes out to try and chives in the garden, both of which Linnea liked. I never knew!


What a nice pasture!


A huge sheep dog!


 Harper decided it was time go!


She needed to take more pictures ;)


 We actually did need to leave because we had a baby shower to get to! My dear, sweet childhood friend Star is having a baby!


Her mom found a bunch of her old clothes and hung them on the line. How fun to see the PippiLongStocking sweater! I think I remember Star wearing that :)




three lil girls looking at a cat hiding under the table. 



 My mom assembled this diaper cake as our gift and their centerpiece :)


Star is going to make a great mommy! 
 I am so excited for my friend and for my girls to meet her lil girl :) 
Lots of fun ahead!

Isn't she a beautiful mommy to be??!!

No comments: