Sunday, May 10, 2015

Birthdays and Dates!

We have had fun celebrating a variety of events since our little trip to Stevents Point. 
Earth Day happened...this is actually last years craft but I liked it so much I thought I'd add it here anyways. I worked the evening of Earth Day so Chris had the girls and they did some Earth coloring pages and watched a nature show :) They wanted to do a litter pick up but I believe it was windy and rainy so an animal show it was!



 The weekend following Earth Day we went to two birthdays and squeezed our April date in :)


The first birthday was for Emma! She and Linnea went to preschool together and I went to high school with her dad. They had a tap/ballet theme and we got to see some of Emma's dances and our girls joined in as well. It was a fun time! Erin (Em's mom and my friend) also made some delicious Chinese food for the event!


We went to see an afternoon showing of WILD at our fav theater and we LOVED it! Even Chris was surprised at how much he liked it. I had read the book and knew it would make a good movie as I was reading it.  It came out in DEC and Im bummed it took us so long to see it but so happy we did see it on the big screen. The scenery is AMAZING on the Pacific Crest Trail which is what Cheryl Strayed hiked throughout the movie. Reese Witherspoon did a phenomenal job playing the part. No wonder she was up for best actress!


The following day we celebrated my parents birthdays. It was so nice to see their siblings and their kids and their kids come to celebrate. We could not have asked for a better day for a cookout bday party. 




We of course walked and/or ride something down to the park. Harper loves Uncle Dwight and her helmet ;)

 I made peanut buster bar ice cream dessert for the event.

 Full of love.

They got some nice gifts and gift cards...they can have dates at fleet farm and perkins since they got two to each place!
 More park pictures :)


We love you so much grandma and papa/Keith and Barb! Hope you enjoyed your special day. You deserve it.

No comments: