Thursday, May 14, 2015

Spring!

Spring is arriving in Como! I had to stop and take a few pictures on one of my morning runs. 
I love spring time and the regrowth of things and the change.




Later in the day it sort of felt like summer as we were watching the May Day Parade! I have wanted to go for a while but we have had plans or the weather hasnt cooperated the past few years. and we almost didn't go this year but the weather was just too perfect to sit inside and clean and garage sale prep the whole day. So we went to Mpls for a few hours before being productive at home.


We weren't super close to the parade but we actually could see it okay from the hill we were on by someones house. This is a terrible picture but its of some people dressed as butterflies...there were a lot of fun springy costumes and floats :)


We parked by Corcoran Park which is just a few blocks from where I grew up so it was fun to show the girls where I played, swam in the wading pool and played 4-pitch :) We went home and spend the afternoon and evening getting ready for the garage sale at my parents house and cleaning.

No comments: