Monday, February 1, 2010

No Jury Duty...lets go to the Minnesota Zoo

Well I was supposed to be on Jury Duty last week but got a letter saying I was randomly selected to not have to go! I guess they had too many Jurors! I was relieved. Even though I think it would be a good experience to be a juror, I was so not looking forward to getting up earlier and leaving Linnea with "daycare" all day. Nothing against you guys who were going to watch her, I know she would have been fine and you guys would have taken the best care of her and had a blast, but it would just have been a huge adjustment in so many ways!

So off to the Minnesota Zoo we went! We have been to Como many times but thought we would venture out to Apple Valley and see the big one! It has sooo many inside exhibits it was fantastic.
Linnea could definitely spot the animals this time. Not only would she spot them but she would sort of "squack" at them and point and expect them to give her some sort of acknowledgement. She is the most important you know. Or she seems to think so at times.
Here she is with her buddy Carter. A friend of mine from High School has two boys. Carter is here is the corner and Ashton is in the picture below. We have gotten together one other time and have so much fun!
Ashton and Linnea are doing some serious parallel playing right here! Ashton just turned 1 and Carter I believe is 4 or almost 4! Either way they are wonderful boys and I have a feeling we will be having more playdates!



No comments: