Monday, February 1, 2010

Vikings vs. Saints. Also January 24, 2010

This post just may not be as uplifting as my usual ones. As you will read in the next post, we had a great day early on, on Sunday January 24th. It looked as though the evening would go well too. We were heading over to our friends Carl and Lori's who have one of Linnea's best friends Sophia. Lori was making some Chicken tortilla soup. We were planning to watch the Vikings make it to the SuperBowl. Lots of things to look forward to. But alas...the Aints won...I guess I can't call them that anymore. They are the Saints. The New Orleans Saints. And they are a very good team. At least we lost to a good team. And we lost to a team that lives in a city that deserves to have something to good happen to them. I think this will be good for my beloved city of Nawlins. So since the Vikes aren't there, GO SAINTS!
And thank you Vikings for a fantastic season!
Here are a few pictures from the night...Linnea and Sophia and the dog Beck had a great time playing...they could've cared less about the game. They sure looked at us yelling and cheering though!



This is a very fun toy! Lots of music and things to open and close!
This tunnel we thought would maybe help Linnea crawl...nope. She insisted on trying to scoot through it. I'm certain she will just go straight to walking. Or maybe running.
This picture was actually from two weeks ago when my parents came over to watch the game after my bday party.
Again the tube. But again, just scooting.

Here we are walking with a shopping cart! Go Linnea go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Amy and Chris and Linnea, I am realizing I need your photos for my albums.
ove, Grandpa Keith