Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bath, Play and Perkins

So it's been about a week and a half since the last blog!
We have sure been busy! I went downhill skiing last Monday with my dad and some of his friends which was sooo much fun! I hadn't been downhill skiing in like 5 years. What a blast! Linnea and I had a playdate with my friend who nanny's and we got to go walking outside since it has been so nice!
Soon I will take her running...as soon as we get a jogger that is! Chris and I have officially signed up for the Stillwater Half Marathon.
Hooray! Time to get back into shape!
We have also been very busy learning to walk...I will be sure to post a video soon! I thought I had one on the camera but can't find it so you get these cute pictures instead!
She is getting very, very good at walking and I LOVE it!
Two Saturdays ago, after my shift at Caribou we decided we would go out to lunch at Perkins. Just the three of us. We realized we had never done that. We have gone with our families and we have both taken her out to eat with our friends, but never just the three of us have gone! It was very fun! She even got to color for her first time...I know the above picture doesn't look like she is enjoying it, but look at our lil artist below:
Good job Linnea!

Another bit about Caribou is that this Saturday will be my last day there, for now at least. I have loved working there and they have been a great company for me. Very flexible with all my other jobs and when I was pregnant and on maternity leave. I gave them my two weeks because I will be selling Twins tickets again this season and also nannying very much full time for an infant starting early to mid June. I didn't feel I could do or needed to do all those jobs and be the kind of mom, wife, daughter and aunt I want to be.
So goodbye free and discounted drinks and coffee and good friends.
But we will come visit!

And on another Twins/baseball note we had our fantasy baseball draft this past Sunday night. Despite the fact that my 10 of the players I really wanted were taken by my brothers I am very happy with my team the St. Paul Snowflakes and think we may win the whole thing!

No comments: