Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas #1

Our family loves Christmas and has plenty of celebrations and events...this year the first celebration with the family was at my aunt Julie's, complete with crafts, giggling girls, cookies, soup, appetizers and the highlight was Santa!!! He came early and brought every kiddo a special present. Poor Linnea didnt realize this wasn't Christmas morning and came pouting over to me saying, I didn't want this, I wanted a dollhouse. Once I reassured her that Santa would be coming to our house she was much happier with her stickers scene book. Harper loved her santa hat and winnie the pooh 1st Christmas bib. I was so happy the weather cooperated and we were able to make it there and back safe and sound on just wet roads, not slippery and snowy :)









No comments: