Friday, January 4, 2013

MOA and The Bou

Harper and I got to have another mommy and daughter day with some of my friends and their babies the week before Christmas while Linnea was at preschool. My friend Melissa was in from Florida with her new baby so we met up at the Mall of America with Megan and Hattie as well. I love going to the MOA at least once during the holidays to see it all decorated so it was a perfect meeting point.






On Friday I then had a date with both my girls to Caribou after Linnea's tumbling class and errands. That evening we had our friends Mikey and Tiffany over for dinner and catching up.





After the horrific events at Sandy Hook Elementary that took place Friday December 14th I felt so blessed and lucky to have a day with my daughters. I cannot even imagine the pain those families are going through right now. My heart aches for them. May the victims families, friends and God give them strength during this extremely difficult (to say the least) time.

No comments: