Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Eve!

Well...the holidays came and went as quick as they usually do. I always get a little sad when they are over. We decorate, bake, find plenty of fun holiday events, listen to Christmas carols and then all of sudden it is here and then it is gone. But we sure had fun!


Christmas Eve (and my birthday) started out with a run for me and then packing up and heading to Woodbury for the day. The fun began at GG's with appetizers and cookies and gifts and playing. We then headed to my parents and got Linnea down for a short nap and poor Chris got a sinus infection. Something he hasnt had in months. He knew one was coming when he woke up but pushed through without getting meds until right before church. He went on Virtuwell and was prescribed amoxicillan so he headed to Walgreens to pick that up before church. 



 Almost the whole crew at GG's!

Ian and Harper :) Such a proud older cousin.

of course I brought some crafts :)
Proud daddy and uncle!

Brian, Megan, Kaylan, us four and my parents took up a pew at the nice service. Brian and his girls left a little before it ended but we made it and Linnea LOVED the Silent Night with a candle part. Harper slept through the whole thing. 




We headed back to my parents for a new crock pot pork recipe that I had put in. We also had cheesy potatoes and a salad. yum yum! 


The girls opened their jammies from my parents (a tradition my grandparents did for us kids so we could always put our jammies on before going home), we visited and then headed home because Santa doesn't come til you're sleeping! I also opened my birthday gifts...I got a beautiful necklace from Chris and the girls and a FamilyFun magazine from my parents. Brian and Megan brought me an iced coffee and cheetos as well :)


adorable matching leopard jammies!


Family picture time:



love



We left cookies out for Santa and sprinkled reindeer food in our yard before hitting the hay.

No comments: