Thursday, January 17, 2013

girls day

The girls and I spend most of our Sundays at my parents house after church and some Saturdays too. Sometimes through dinner, other times just through nap/rest time and home before daddy gets home. It is also a time I leave girls with my parents and go running or skiing. This past Friday we were having a fun movie night when daddy came home. Linnea made herself a snacky necklace while I made our bacon cheeseburger homemade pizza. The necklace involved fruit loops and cheerios. She thought it was pretty fun to eat that while watching Tinkerbell, the Great Fairy Rescue. I thought I had a picture of her with her necklace but I do not...

I do have a picture of what we did during the day on Friday though...we met up with some my high school friends...two who are new mommies and we have met her baby girl already but we had yet to meet one of the babies so it was wonderful to visit with them. And then Katie was there with her two kiddoes as well. A fun time was had by all, eating, visiting, having coffee and watching the babies!


half the crew!

The Wild are finalllly playing!!


Wild baby!


1 comment:

Alison said...

Is that Katie's little girl? She looks JUST like her! So cute :) All three...just cute :) (You, Megs and Katie, too!)