Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy 89th birthday gg!


The girls and I made it over to GG's to celebrate her 89th birthday...it was a fun, short and sweet celebration with my parents, Brian and the kids and aunt and uncle Cheryl, Dwight and cousin Laura at  GG's place. We had some cake, GG opened her gifts and the kids did a small craft with me. 





I wasn't sure I was going to make it since I caught the dreaded stomach bug that has been going around my school and the country for two days before the party. I was pretty much in bed those 2 days and nights, only rising to nurse when Chris brought Harper upstairs. Chris was able to stay home Friday and then I managed on Saturday and Sunday with the help of my family during GG's bday and afterwards at my parents house. Sunday morning was spent at the Childrens Museum for Arie's Bday (see next post for those pics!).

No comments: