Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day!

I have some catching up to do but wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day! 
We had a fun day of eating a heart shaped toasted sandwich with red jello for breakfast, Valentines Day parties at school/work and then heart shaped pancakes before watching Charlie Brown's Valentines Day before bed. We also read our fav Valentines stories at bedtime too. Chris and I got to go on a date to see Skyfall at the Riverview last night while mom and dad babysat. My mom was so sweet to make heart shaped rice krispies with Linnea for her teachers and my classmates/coworkers. We had so much fun with our lil loves and hope you did too! These weren't actually taken today...but I took them for our Valentines Day cards. I will post the ones from today later this weekend.






No comments: