Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Mardi Gras!!!



Linnea and Grandma!
Every since I lived in New Orleans I have made a point to celebrate Mardi Gras here...its such a fun time and brings back so many fun memories! The last few years the celebrating has occured at my parents house with lots of delicious food and friends and family! This year Linnea made her own mask after preschool with daddy before I got home from work. Isnt it cute? And she also is wearing one of my old Mardi Gras shirts. She was quite proud of that! Harper enjoyed grandma's shades!

King Cake, Beignets and Pralines...we also had red beans and rice, jambalaya, gumbo, corn bread, New Orleans beers, Hurricanes, purple punch,  muffaletta dip, crab dip and maybe more but I dont remember...everything was great :)

Linnea dancing with her 2 year old buddy!

Linnea dancing with her mommy's cousin Nathan!

Julie, Tonja and her lil girl Taylor.

Happy Fat Tuesday!!!!
Sadly Chris missed the party due to a migraine :( He hasn't one in about 6 months so we were pretty bummed. He went and got an Imitrex shot which helped a lot but knocked him right out. His daughter Harper also slept well that night...from about 9pm-6:30am! I was worried though since ate 6:30pm but then not again til the morning and she slept in her carseat all night since she fell asleep on the way home. I try not to move sleeping babies if I dont have to :)













No comments: