Saturday, June 28, 2014

1st Day of Summer School

I am so far behind again! I will try to quickly catch up and then work really hard to do weekly blogs the rest of summer!

Linnea is loving her "summer school" 
Here she is on the first day at the bus stop!


Harper and I walk her there everyday around 8:10 and then Harper and I either go on a walk with my friend and her baby or go on a run. Then we play, run errands or try to pick up the house until Linnea comes home around 11:30. The morning goes very fast and we miss her but it is nice to have some bonding time with Harper and I LOVE getting my run in the morning and Harper likes it too. 


walking the big steps for her first bus ride! We are all happy that her and her neighborhood buddy Bina are on the same bus and get on at the same stop :)
Getting off the bus! She gets off right at home which is super nice for Harper and I. I think it's wierd for her to only go to school half a day since she is used to being gone nearly 8 hours!


No comments: