Friday, June 20, 2014

Buffalo Release!

My mom found a very cool event for us to do last Saturday...we went to see a buffalo release right here in MN! And in the rain...we had a snowy winter and now a rainy summer. 
The release was at Belwin Nature Conservancy. 
Here we are waiting:

cutest buffalo around!

Making a nest with grandma


Hanging out in the rain...

Now I know you were all excited to actually see the buffalo in this blog...I sadly didnt get a picture because I was keeping track of that wild child above on the left. I hope I can get one of my parents' pictures and put it on here though. It was very cool to see the buffalo charge out of the "stable" truck they arrived in. Probably 15-20 came running out. We have seen them in South Dakota a lot but never running. They were excited to be free!

No comments: