Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12th Date and it was for my 35th Birthday :)

I'm skippping Linnea's Frozen Birthday and going straight to mine! 
Once I get the pictures from Chris I will do her 6th birthday post. For now you can read about my 35th birthday! Yup 35. And we did about the exact same thing we did for my 34th but we switched the restaurant. Last year we went to the Blue Door Pub and A Christmas Story at the Riverview, this year we went to The Longfellow Grill for a quick cheap happy hour (pork and beef sliders and boneless buffalo wings with a beer each all for $20) and then off to the movie (only $1 since we brought a food item to donate!) I love this date so much! 




It was a perfect 35th birthday date...maybe in January when life is less busy we will go out with some friends but for now this was just what we needed. And it completed Chris and I's year of 12 dates! We completed our resolution and hope to do it again in 2015!

No comments: