Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lefse Day!

A few weekends ago I got to celebrate with one of my best friends who turned 35! We met in college and don't get together often anymore but when we do its like we get together all the time. I love friends like that :)

night out at Chino Latino and then dancing!
I snapped this below this picture on a morning snowy run :)


After the run we went to my parents to make Lefse! My grandparents used to make it together and now we carry on the tradition a week or so before Thanksgiving and then freeze it for turkey day and Christmas. It is a fun time with family!


This year and Erik and Lisa and the boys could make it along with my aunt and uncle Cheryl and Dwight and cousin Laura. 

coloring time for the kiddoes!


 





 YUMMY Lefse!

It's a whole day affair so after finishing the lefse and having dinner the girls got into their jammies and we headed home.


No comments: