Thursday, December 4, 2014

Date Night and the Elf!

Chris and I squeezed our November date in on the last day but its counts! We have almost completed our one date a month year! One month I think we may have even had two dates :)

We went to see Planes, Trains and Automobiles at this teeny tiny microcinema. They usually play old old movies or indie movies I have never heard of but when I saw they were playing this classic I knew we had to go.
Chris introduced me to it a few years and I love it now!


 While we were at the movie my parents watched the girls and they made this cute lit up Olafs!

Fun after the bath :)


 I just had to put what Linnea's hair looked like most of the Sunday after Thanksgiving. 
Rough night I think! We also woke up to the tree tipped over.


This little friend has returned for the month of December!



Linnea is absolutely pumped about the elf this year. She truly believes he travels up to see Santa every night and reports to him how she and Harper are behaving. She cannot wait to find him every morning. It is so fun to have Christopher Popinkins bring so much holiday magic to our house. 

No comments: