Tuesday, November 17, 2009

5 Things

My friend Kristie answered these questions on her blog about a week ago and "tagged" me in it, meaning it's my turn!
So here I go...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Hmmmm....lets see 10 years ago would be 1999. I would have been a sophomore at St. Mary's University in Winona, MN. Ski season must have been starting so after classes I would be out practicing with my wonderful team. I'm pretty sure I was super excited it was holiday season too!

2. What five things are on your to-do list today?

1. Take care of Linnea...snuggle her, feed her, play with her, walk with her!
2. Take care of myself by doing some sort of workout...a video or a run or simply a walk with L
3. Fold and put away (put away being key here) laundry
4. Make spaghetti with my parents canned tomatoes!
5. Read Twilight before bed

The list could go on and on but I think these are top!

3. Snacks you enjoy

I am not going to lie. I have accepted the fact that I am definitely a snacker, but I am going to try to snack healther! But really I love chips and dip or salsa or just plain old cheetos or popcorn! M & M's are up there as well!

4. Places you have lived
South Minneapolis, Woodbury, New Orleans, Woodbury again, a variety or areas in St. Paul...sort of the Summit area, Highland and now Como. Where will be next??

5. What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. pay off all of our stinkin debt!
2. buy Chris his Equinox and me a new wardrobe (Kristie I had to use that one as well...everytime I look in my closet I cant find anything to wear!)
3. make our house re-sellable and buy a new ready to live in one!
4. travel, travel, travel!!! Some trips with Linnea, some with just Chris!
5. donate to so many organizations!

Okay I hope everyone enjoyed this non Linnea and no picture post! Now I am going to tag 3 people with blogs who I think read this: Lisa Henjum, Lisa Lambert, and Alison
Consider yourself tagged and if you have time you should post your answers...it's really quite fun!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You'll be happy to hear I actually did this! :) You'll have to check out my blog to see my answers, though. :)