Monday, November 23, 2009

Playdate and Babysitting

So here is Linnea and her good buddy Simon above and Ashlyn below. They have been friends since they were just a few weeks old when their mommies and I would go walking at the Mall of America. Those moms and the other parents from my new parent group still get together every second Saturday or Sunday of each month. The oldest girl in our group just turned 1!!! I cant believe. It seems like yesterday we were all very new parents meeting every Tuesday with teeny tiny babies. Now we can almost say we have toddlers! CRAZY.
I haven't been able to post or take new pictures this week because I forgot my camera at this playdate but now I have it so I will catch up!
I had the fun fun opportunity to babysit my cousins little boy (almost 2.5 years old) a few weeks ago. Megan and her boys were able to come and play too. All the boys wanted to take turns holding Linnea.
Ian really did have her but I wasn't fast enough to get a better picture. However here is a very nice one of Dylan holding baby Linnea.
And Caleb was so good at holding her too. We are lucky to have such nice boy cousins!
The holding the "baby" period only lasted a few minutes, then they played and played with all the cars, all the blocks, all the legos, all at the same time! The house was a mess but we had a blast! We also had a bit of a dance, chasing party. And then relaxed with Elmo and Thomas the Train.
Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute, Brings a tear to my eye... Grandpa Keith